Learn where to find the best snorkeling in Cozumel
In Cozumel, the best snorkeling is generally wherever piers or rocky shorelines provide a haven for sergeant majors and angelfish. Shore diving and snorkeling aren't as good as they were before Hurricane Wilma, though they're improving gradually. You're best off taking a boat tour to the reefs to see swarms of fish.
Thinking of a trip to Cozumel? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Cozumel Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $116 & up -- Chicago 4-Star Hotel into December, 40% OffSheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- $149-$249 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $119 & up -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 45% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $118 -- 4-Diamond Calgary Hotel: Weekends w/ParkingWestin Calgary
- $1195 & up -- Westin Maui 5-Nt. Trip w/Air & Car, Save $250Pleasant Holidays
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria