Learn where to find the best snorkeling in Cozumel
In Cozumel, the best snorkeling is generally wherever piers or rocky shorelines provide a haven for sergeant majors and angelfish. Shore diving and snorkeling aren't as good as they were before Hurricane Wilma, though they're improving gradually. You're best off taking a boat tour to the reefs to see swarms of fish.
Thinking of a trip to Cozumel? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Cozumel Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $3560 -- Kenya Safari incl. Masai Mara, Save $500Africa Adventure Consultants
- $126 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 30%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $119-$149 -- CA: Sonoma Wine Country Hotel incl. WeekendsDoubleTree Sonoma Wine Country
- $867* & up -- Flights to Argentina from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $139 & up -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 55% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $109 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts