Learn where to find the best snorkeling in Cozumel
In Cozumel, the best snorkeling is generally wherever piers or rocky shorelines provide a haven for sergeant majors and angelfish. Shore diving and snorkeling aren't as good as they were before Hurricane Wilma, though they're improving gradually. You're best off taking a boat tour to the reefs to see swarms of fish.
Thinking of a trip to Cozumel? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Cozumel Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Car Lover's Guide to Germany
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $127-$144 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $749 & up -- 5-Night Aruba Vacation w/Upgrade & Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $285 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, Save $100Sheraton Waikiki
- $1011 & up -- 8-Nt. Costa Rica Volcano, Forest & Beach w/AirTripMasters.com
- $2310 & up -- French Riviera 5-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $2009 -- Sydney & Brisbane 6-Night Vacation w/Air, $325 OffDelta Vacations