Learn where to find the best snorkeling in Cozumel
In Cozumel, the best snorkeling is generally wherever piers or rocky shorelines provide a haven for sergeant majors and angelfish. Shore diving and snorkeling aren't as good as they were before Hurricane Wilma, though they're improving gradually. You're best off taking a boat tour to the reefs to see swarms of fish.
Thinking of a trip to Cozumel? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Cozumel Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $185-$265 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffWestin St. Francis
- $1225 & Up -- Waikiki: 4-Star Hilton Oceanview Stay w/AirApple Vacations
- $209 & up -- Baja Mexico 3-Day Carnival CruiseCarnival Cruise Lines
- $79 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $799 & up -- Alaska 10-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1092* & up -- Fly to Argentina from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN