Learn where to find the best snorkeling in Cozumel
In Cozumel, the best snorkeling is generally wherever piers or rocky shorelines provide a haven for sergeant majors and angelfish. Shore diving and snorkeling aren't as good as they were before Hurricane Wilma, though they're improving gradually. You're best off taking a boat tour to the reefs to see swarms of fish.
Thinking of a trip to Cozumel? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Cozumel Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $2227 & up -- 8-Nt Buenos Aires & Rio de Janeiro Trip w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $98-$126 -- St. Louis Hotel at Arch w/Breakfast, Save 40%Hampton Inn St. Louis-Downtown (At the Gateway Arch)
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $119-$159 -- Orlando 4-Star Resort at SeaWorld, Save 45%Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America