Spend the perfect Sunday at this popular museum in Barcelona
At the Museu Picasso, Diumenges al Picasso (Sundays at the Picasso Museum) offers Sunday morning performances in the museum ranging from classical music to clowns.
Admission is free the first Sunday of the month, an excellent opportunity if you arrive early enough.
For a light Mediterranean meal, the terrace café and restaurant provides a good resting point and breaks up your visit into manageable portions.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $130 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 45%The Westin Chicago River North
- $1008 & up -- 8-Nt. Costa Rica Volcano, Forest & Beach w/AirTripMasters.com
- $3599 -- Balcony: Weeklong Mediterranean Cruise w/AirfareOceania Cruises
- $129 & up -- Ends 4/18: Cruise Sale w/Up to $200 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $129-$169 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort
- $635 & up -- Maui 3-Nt. Beachfront Trips w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays