Spend the perfect Sunday at this popular museum in Barcelona
At the Museu Picasso, Diumenges al Picasso (Sundays at the Picasso Museum) offers Sunday morning performances in the museum ranging from classical music to clowns.
Admission is free the first Sunday of the month, an excellent opportunity if you arrive early enough.
For a light Mediterranean meal, the terrace café and restaurant provides a good resting point and breaks up your visit into manageable portions.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $599 & up -- Jamaica: Riu Negril Getaway w/Air, Save $300CheapCaribbean.com
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1499 -- Asia 14-Night Cruise w/Drinks, Tips & $200 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $1995 & up -- Australia 12-Night, 4-City Land Only EscapeSpringboard Vacations