Spend the perfect Sunday at this popular museum in Barcelona
At the Museu Picasso, Diumenges al Picasso (Sundays at the Picasso Museum) offers Sunday morning performances in the museum ranging from classical music to clowns.
Admission is free the first Sunday of the month, an excellent opportunity if you arrive early enough.
For a light Mediterranean meal, the terrace café and restaurant provides a good resting point and breaks up your visit into manageable portions.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1119 & up -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Greek Isles Cruise, Save $330Royal Caribbean
- $3599 -- Balcony: Weeklong Mediterranean Cruise w/AirfareOceania Cruises
- $549 & up -- 10-Nt. Mediterranean Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $66* & up -- Nationwide Spring Fares into May, One WayVirgin America
- $216 & up -- Miami Beach Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $769 & up -- Panama Canal & Beach 6-Nt. w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com