Browse here before dinner in San Francisco's Mission District
If you're looking to kill a little time in San Francisco's Mission District before hooking up with dinner companions, the Modern Times Bookstore is a low-key and inviting place to hide out in the stacks.
Thinking of a trip to San Francisco? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online San Francisco Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $1248* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $335 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Beachfront Maui Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort