Browse here before dinner in San Francisco's Mission District
If you're looking to kill a little time in San Francisco's Mission District before hooking up with dinner companions, the Modern Times Bookstore is a low-key and inviting place to hide out in the stacks.
Thinking of a trip to San Francisco? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online San Francisco Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2014
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $152 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $1170 & up -- Weeklong Irish Castle Escape w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $972* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $119-$169 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $115 -- Savannah 4-Star Resort incl. Room Upgrade, 50% OffWestin Savannah Harbor Resort & Spa
- $119 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line