Follow this tip for a relaxing evening out in Cancun
If you want to avoid rowdy spring breakers in Cancun, stay clear of "open-bar" establishments and chain restaurants like Carlos 'n Charlie's, Margaritaville, Señor Frogs, and Planet Hollywood. You're likely to find them packed with party animals on the loose.
Thinking of a trip to Cancun? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Cancun Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1761 & up -- Costa Rica 7-Nt. Eco-Adventure w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $159 -- Caribbean 5-Night Cruise on Princess w/$50 CreditPrincess Cruises
- $629 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Escape w/Air; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $1499 -- Asia 14-Night Cruise w/Drinks, Tips & $200 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $719* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $849 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line