Learn the best spot to get authentic Native American gifts in Phoenix
The Heard Museum in Phoenix, Arizona, has an incredible gift shop with authentic, high-quality goods purchased directly from Native American artists.
Thinking of a trip to Phoenix? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Phoenix Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $719 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Riu' Trip w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com