Save on lodging in Barcelona with this tip
Apartment rentals in Barcelona, Spain, offer savings over hotels. They're also often in neighborhoods local Barcelonins live in, so they have plenty of grocery stores and inexpensive restaurant options.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $325 -- Waikiki: 5-Star Royal Hawaiian Resort, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $1395 -- Tahiti 4-Star Beachfront Escape w/Air, Save $560Islands in the Sun
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays