Find out how to get tourism info fast in Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires' official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators: 800/999-2838.
Thinking of a trip to Buenos Aires? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online travel guide to Buenos Aires.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $239 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 60%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $980 & up -- Beijing & Shanghai 6-Nt. Vacation w/AirTripMasters.com
- $199 -- St. Maarten 4-Star Beach Resort, Save 40%Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten
- $718 -- Costa Rica: 4-Star All-Incl. Riu Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $189-$199 -- Weekends at Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star HotelThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $1225 & Up -- Waikiki: 4-Star Hilton Oceanview Stay w/AirApple Vacations