Trump International Toronto Debuts Tomorrow
Trump International Toronto, the tallest residential building in the city—and in Canada—opens tomorrow, January 31, in the heart of downtown. The articulated spire atop the hotel, which soars more than 900 feet above the sidewalk, stands out among the other skyscrapers in Toronto's skyline.
In addition to the hotel's incredible architectural elements, we're equally excited about the interior design—especially the lobby. The centerpiece of the opulent, modern space is a large-scale piece of art hanging above the front desk: an elegant, Asian-style branch made of quartz crystals. Other elements worth a mention include rich, dark-wood furniture, a mirrored ceiling, and dramatic, black curtains and flooring.
Occupying 65 stories of the building, located at the corner of Bay and Adelaide streets, the hotel features 261 rooms and suites, starting at 550-square-feet. There's also a 31st-floor restaurant, STOCK, which has chef Todd Clarmo at the helm, and an 18,000-square-foot spa.
Photo credit: Trump International Toronto
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays