Trump International Toronto Debuts Tomorrow
Trump International Toronto, the tallest residential building in the city—and in Canada—opens tomorrow, January 31, in the heart of downtown. The articulated spire atop the hotel, which soars more than 900 feet above the sidewalk, stands out among the other skyscrapers in Toronto's skyline.
In addition to the hotel's incredible architectural elements, we're equally excited about the interior design—especially the lobby. The centerpiece of the opulent, modern space is a large-scale piece of art hanging above the front desk: an elegant, Asian-style branch made of quartz crystals. Other elements worth a mention include rich, dark-wood furniture, a mirrored ceiling, and dramatic, black curtains and flooring.
Occupying 65 stories of the building, located at the corner of Bay and Adelaide streets, the hotel features 261 rooms and suites, starting at 550-square-feet. There's also a 31st-floor restaurant, STOCK, which has chef Todd Clarmo at the helm, and an 18,000-square-foot spa.
Photo credit: Trump International Toronto
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015