Trump International Toronto Debuts Tomorrow
Trump International Toronto, the tallest residential building in the city—and in Canada—opens tomorrow, January 31, in the heart of downtown. The articulated spire atop the hotel, which soars more than 900 feet above the sidewalk, stands out among the other skyscrapers in Toronto's skyline.
In addition to the hotel's incredible architectural elements, we're equally excited about the interior design—especially the lobby. The centerpiece of the opulent, modern space is a large-scale piece of art hanging above the front desk: an elegant, Asian-style branch made of quartz crystals. Other elements worth a mention include rich, dark-wood furniture, a mirrored ceiling, and dramatic, black curtains and flooring.
Occupying 65 stories of the building, located at the corner of Bay and Adelaide streets, the hotel features 261 rooms and suites, starting at 550-square-feet. There's also a 31st-floor restaurant, STOCK, which has chef Todd Clarmo at the helm, and an 18,000-square-foot spa.
Photo credit: Trump International Toronto
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $983* & up -- Flights to Chile from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $209-$229 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $225 & up -- D.C.: 4-Diamond St. Regis Hotel, up to 30% offSt. Regis Washington DC
- $113 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Drinks, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $126 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 30%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto