Trump International Toronto Debuts Tomorrow
Trump International Toronto, the tallest residential building in the city—and in Canada—opens tomorrow, January 31, in the heart of downtown. The articulated spire atop the hotel, which soars more than 900 feet above the sidewalk, stands out among the other skyscrapers in Toronto's skyline.
In addition to the hotel's incredible architectural elements, we're equally excited about the interior design—especially the lobby. The centerpiece of the opulent, modern space is a large-scale piece of art hanging above the front desk: an elegant, Asian-style branch made of quartz crystals. Other elements worth a mention include rich, dark-wood furniture, a mirrored ceiling, and dramatic, black curtains and flooring.
Occupying 65 stories of the building, located at the corner of Bay and Adelaide streets, the hotel features 261 rooms and suites, starting at 550-square-feet. There's also a 31st-floor restaurant, STOCK, which has chef Todd Clarmo at the helm, and an 18,000-square-foot spa.
Photo credit: Trump International Toronto
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel
- $52 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $152 & up -- New Mexico 4-Star Resort, Save 60%El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa
- $724* & up -- Global Fare Sale on Award-Winning Airline, R/TTurkish Airlines
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $139 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line