Trump International Toronto Debuts Tomorrow
Trump International Toronto, the tallest residential building in the city—and in Canada—opens tomorrow, January 31, in the heart of downtown. The articulated spire atop the hotel, which soars more than 900 feet above the sidewalk, stands out among the other skyscrapers in Toronto's skyline.
In addition to the hotel's incredible architectural elements, we're equally excited about the interior design—especially the lobby. The centerpiece of the opulent, modern space is a large-scale piece of art hanging above the front desk: an elegant, Asian-style branch made of quartz crystals. Other elements worth a mention include rich, dark-wood furniture, a mirrored ceiling, and dramatic, black curtains and flooring.
Occupying 65 stories of the building, located at the corner of Bay and Adelaide streets, the hotel features 261 rooms and suites, starting at 550-square-feet. There's also a 31st-floor restaurant, STOCK, which has chef Todd Clarmo at the helm, and an 18,000-square-foot spa.
Photo credit: Trump International Toronto
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $119-$159 -- Orlando 4-Star Resort at SeaWorld, Save 45%Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $895 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $289 & up -- Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1314 & up -- Panama Canal & Rainforest Getaway w/AirLatinEscapes.com