Be cab smart in San Francisco with these tips
Be aware that cabs in San Francisco are more expensive than in other areas in the United States; expect to pay at least $10 to get anywhere within the city. And keep in mind that BART service across the bay stops shortly after midnight.
Thinking about a trip to San Francisco? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online travel guide to San Francisco.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $649 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $87 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Jazz Brunch, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $49* & up -- Ends 12/18: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways