Find out where to get the best Hawaiian-made gifts in Maui
The gift shop at Bailey House museum in Central Maui—where you'll find a fantastic collection of Hawaiian artifacts—is one of the best sources on the island for items that are actually made in Hawaii.
Thinking about a trip to Maui? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online travel guide to Maui.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 25%Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $127-$144 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $1417 & up -- 6-Nt. Ireland Bed & Breakfast Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $1635 & up -- 9-Nt. London, Paris & Rome Trip w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2399 & up -- Australia: Melbourne Escape w/Tours, Save $875Tourism Victoria