Find out where to get the best Hawaiian-made gifts in Maui
The gift shop at Bailey House museum in Central Maui—where you'll find a fantastic collection of Hawaiian artifacts—is one of the best sources on the island for items that are actually made in Hawaii.
Thinking about a trip to Maui? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online travel guide to Maui.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $689 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $2227 & up -- 8-Nt Buenos Aires & Rio de Janeiro Trip w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach