Find out where to get the best Hawaiian-made gifts in Maui
The gift shop at Bailey House museum in Central Maui—where you'll find a fantastic collection of Hawaiian artifacts—is one of the best sources on the island for items that are actually made in Hawaii.
Thinking about a trip to Maui? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online travel guide to Maui.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $65 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Villa at Water Park ResortLiki Tiki Village Resort
- $139 -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% OffSonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
- $2299 -- Ireland Escorted 12-Night Spring VacationGlobus
- $2950 & up -- 9-Night Europe Tour incl. London, Paris & RomeTrafalgar Tours
- $51 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, Save 35%Landmark Resort
- $5299 -- Buenos Aires & Cape Horn 12-Nt. Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel