Find out where to get the best Hawaiian-made gifts in Maui
The gift shop at Bailey House museum in Central Maui—where you'll find a fantastic collection of Hawaiian artifacts—is one of the best sources on the island for items that are actually made in Hawaii.
Thinking about a trip to Maui? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online travel guide to Maui.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $359 -- Luxe 4-Diamond Phoenix Resort, 4th Night FreeArizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- $134 & up -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $179 & up -- Bahamas Atlantis thru Spring w/$200 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $1399 & up -- Tuscan Castle & Roman Villa Escape w/Air & CarAer Lingus Vacations
- $135 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain