Find out best practices for traveling with your laptop in Belize
If you're traveling with a laptop in Belize, be aware that the power supply may be uneven, and most hotels don't have built-in current stabilizers. At remote lodges, power comes from generators, and can fluctuate. Bring a surge protector and a flash drive to save your work.
Thinking about a trip to Belize? For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Belize Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2679 & up -- Italy: Tuscany Villa Vacation w/Air & CarSceptre Tours
- $4599 -- Suite: 15-Night Luxury Indian Ocean CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $609 & up -- Oceanview: 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, 55% OffRoyal Caribbean
- $429 & up -- South Caribbean Cruise w/Upgrade; Kids FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $145 & up -- San Diego Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $529 & up -- 8-Day Alaska Cruise incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Lines