Find out best practices for traveling with your laptop in Belize
If you're traveling with a laptop in Belize, be aware that the power supply may be uneven, and most hotels don't have built-in current stabilizers. At remote lodges, power comes from generators, and can fluctuate. Bring a surge protector and a flash drive to save your work.
Thinking about a trip to Belize? For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Belize Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Car Lover's Guide to Germany
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $799 & up -- 4-Nt. Turks & Caicos Getaway w/Air, $210 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $159 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $1473* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $615 & up -- Big Island 3-Nt. Beachfront Escapes w/Air & CarPleasant Holidays
- $125 -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises