Find out best practices for traveling with your laptop in Belize
If you're traveling with a laptop in Belize, be aware that the power supply may be uneven, and most hotels don't have built-in current stabilizers. At remote lodges, power comes from generators, and can fluctuate. Bring a surge protector and a flash drive to save your work.
Thinking about a trip to Belize? For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Belize Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $499 & up -- 4-Nt. La Romana All-Incl. Trip w/Air, 40% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1399 -- Asia: 2-Week Celebrity Cruise w/$1000 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1019 & up -- Iberostar: Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $139-$179 -- Palm Springs 4-Star Resort, 45% OffThe Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- $129-$169 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort
- $2199 -- Oceanview: Tahiti 7-Night Luxury Cruise, $1000 OffWindstar Cruises