St. Regis Bal Harbour Debuts in North Miami Beach
Florida's Gold Coast is getting another gem on January 19, with the opening of The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort in North Miami Beach. And for the debut, a special deal is on offer: Book two nights and get a three-course dinner with wine parings at the hotel's signature Jean-Georges Vongerichten French-Asian restaurant, J&G Grill. The resort boasts that the restaurant will have South Florida's largest wine collection, with about 2,500 international vintages.
Other highlights of the opening deal include a private chauffeur for airport transportation, daily breakfast for two at the hotel's casual eatery, Altantico, and a $100 credit at the ultra-luxe Remède Spa.
The resort's three all-glass towers rise above about 1,000 acres of oceanfront property. Located right across the street from the high-end Bal Harbour Shops, the hotel features 243 rooms and suites—all with balconies and water views—plus two pools (one for adults only), with 54 private poolside cabanas.
Good to Know: Introductory rates start at $675—a 20% savings—for stays from now until the end of February 2012.
Heading to Miami soon?
For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Miami Travel Guide.
Photo credit: JMStoner / Fodors.com member
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $57 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite w/Daily BreakfastPalace Resort
- $1562 & up -- Iceland Holiday Trip w/Air & Northern LightsGreat Value Vacations
- $3115 & up -- China: Shanghai & Beijing Escape w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $203-$243 -- Carlsbad 4-Star Resort Near Legoland, 40% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism