St. Regis Bal Harbour Debuts in North Miami Beach
Florida's Gold Coast is getting another gem on January 19, with the opening of The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort in North Miami Beach. And for the debut, a special deal is on offer: Book two nights and get a three-course dinner with wine parings at the hotel's signature Jean-Georges Vongerichten French-Asian restaurant, J&G Grill. The resort boasts that the restaurant will have South Florida's largest wine collection, with about 2,500 international vintages.
Other highlights of the opening deal include a private chauffeur for airport transportation, daily breakfast for two at the hotel's casual eatery, Altantico, and a $100 credit at the ultra-luxe Remède Spa.
The resort's three all-glass towers rise above about 1,000 acres of oceanfront property. Located right across the street from the high-end Bal Harbour Shops, the hotel features 243 rooms and suites—all with balconies and water views—plus two pools (one for adults only), with 54 private poolside cabanas.
Good to Know: Introductory rates start at $675—a 20% savings—for stays from now until the end of February 2012.
Heading to Miami soon?
For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Miami Travel Guide.
Photo credit: JMStoner / Fodors.com member
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $99 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $109 -- Suite at Wisconsin Indoor Water Park Resort, 40% OffTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $1499 -- Danube River: 7-Night Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises
- $129-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $1499 -- 7-Night French River Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises