Try this tip to photograph one of the most famous churches in Paris
Photographers angling for the perfect shot of Sacré-Coeur should aim for a clear blue-sky day or come at dusk, when the pink sky plays nicely with the lights of the basilica.
Heading to Paris soon? For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning tips, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- 5 Reasons to Go to New Orleans Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado