Try this tip to photograph one of the most famous churches in Paris
Photographers angling for the perfect shot of Sacré-Coeur should aim for a clear blue-sky day or come at dusk, when the pink sky plays nicely with the lights of the basilica.
Heading to Paris soon? For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning tips, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- $179 -- Bahamas 3-Night Cruise on Princess, Save $150Princess Cruises
- $2696* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $99-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $1999 -- Hawaii 15-Nt. Cruise w/Balcony, Tips & $400 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $589 & up -- Cancun All-Incl. 4-Nt. Vacation; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland