Try this tip to photograph one of the most famous churches in Paris
Photographers angling for the perfect shot of Sacré-Coeur should aim for a clear blue-sky day or come at dusk, when the pink sky plays nicely with the lights of the basilica.
Heading to Paris soon? For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning tips, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $66-$74 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, 25% OffSLS Las Vegas
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1099 -- Mediterranean: 14-Nt. Princess Cruise w/$300 CreditPrincess Cruises
- $1761 & up -- Costa Rica 7-Nt. Eco-Adventure w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations