Fodor's Best of Europe Survey
We would like to invite you to participate in our first-ever Best of Europe survey!
We want to know your favorite places in Europe, from picturesque towns to vibrant cities.
Please spend 10–15 minutes sharing your travel experiences: Fodor's Best of Europe Survey
Be sure to check back in mid-March to see how your favorite destinations stack up against those of other Fodorites in our Best of Europe feature.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I personally think Spain is my favorite place to visit, especially the southern part. We just returned from Seville and Malaga over Chistmas, and it was just magical. An incredible bargain, food amazing, fun energetic atmosphere.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $92 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $133 & up -- Toronto Harbour Hotel over Weekends, Save $50Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $1248* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand