Fodor's Best of Europe Survey
We would like to invite you to participate in our first-ever Best of Europe survey!
We want to know your favorite places in Europe, from picturesque towns to vibrant cities.
Please spend 10–15 minutes sharing your travel experiences: Fodor's Best of Europe Survey
Be sure to check back in mid-March to see how your favorite destinations stack up against those of other Fodorites in our Best of Europe feature.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I personally think Spain is my favorite place to visit, especially the southern part. We just returned from Seville and Malaga over Chistmas, and it was just magical. An incredible bargain, food amazing, fun energetic atmosphere.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $156 & up -- Jamaica: 4-Star All-Inclusive Oceanfront ResortBookIt.com
- $869 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Trip w/Air, Kids Eat FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $84-$92 -- Brand New: Panama City Downtown Hotel, Save 45%Hyatt Place Panama City/Downtown
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $309 & up -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, 25% OffSanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $1199 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations