Fodor's Best of Europe Survey
We would like to invite you to participate in our first-ever Best of Europe survey!
We want to know your favorite places in Europe, from picturesque towns to vibrant cities.
Please spend 10–15 minutes sharing your travel experiences: Fodor's Best of Europe Survey
Be sure to check back in mid-March to see how your favorite destinations stack up against those of other Fodorites in our Best of Europe feature.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I personally think Spain is my favorite place to visit, especially the southern part. We just returned from Seville and Malaga over Chistmas, and it was just magical. An incredible bargain, food amazing, fun energetic atmosphere.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $259 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 30%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $199 & up -- Bahamas: Weekend Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $135 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $1449 -- Balcony: Mediterranean Cruise w/$1400 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $197 & up -- D.C.: Stylish Westin Georgetown, Save 30%Westin Georgetown
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno