Fodor's Best of Europe Survey
We would like to invite you to participate in our first-ever Best of Europe survey!
We want to know your favorite places in Europe, from picturesque towns to vibrant cities.
Please spend 10–15 minutes sharing your travel experiences: Fodor's Best of Europe Survey
Be sure to check back in mid-March to see how your favorite destinations stack up against those of other Fodorites in our Best of Europe feature.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I personally think Spain is my favorite place to visit, especially the southern part. We just returned from Seville and Malaga over Chistmas, and it was just magical. An incredible bargain, food amazing, fun energetic atmosphere.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $74-$88 -- Dominican Republic: All-Incl. Resort, Save 30%ClubHotel Riu Bambu
- $743* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $474 -- Bahamas 4-Night Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $117-$133 -- All-Suite West Edmonton Hotel w/BreakfastHome2 Suites by Hilton West Edmonton
- $160-$175 -- Jamaica: New Adults-Only All-Inclusive ResortHotel Riu Palace Jamaica
- $150-$168 -- Cancun All-Incl. Resort in Peak Season, 60% OffHotel Riu Palace Peninsula