Follow this tip before visiting museums in Puerto Rico
Several of Puerto Rico's most popular museums—Casa Wiechers-Villaronga and the Museo de la Música Puertorriqueña—are not air-conditioned, so they close early when the weather is hot. If you want to see these sites, make sure to arrive before 11 a.m.
Heading to Puerto Rico? For the best planning information and more, check out our online travel guide to Puerto Rico.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $99 -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 50% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $129-$139 -- Stylish Downtown Memphis Hotel, Save 25%Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $779 -- Alaska: 7-Night Glacier Cruise on NorwegianCruiseDeals
- $58 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $69-$79 -- MA: Hip Cape Cod Hotel incl. Weekends, 45% OffHarbor Hotel Provincetown
- $139 -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino