Follow this tip before visiting museums in Puerto Rico
Several of Puerto Rico's most popular museums—Casa Wiechers-Villaronga and the Museo de la Música Puertorriqueña—are not air-conditioned, so they close early when the weather is hot. If you want to see these sites, make sure to arrive before 11 a.m.
Heading to Puerto Rico? For the best planning information and more, check out our online travel guide to Puerto Rico.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $1379 -- South Ireland 6-Night Gold Package in AprilTourism Ireland
- $644 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $2299 -- Windstar: Luxury 7-Nt. Italy, France & Spain CruiseWindstar Cruises