Learn the best time to visit the Belize Zoo in Belize City
If you're going to the Belize Zoo on a day when there are several cruise ships in port in Belize City, try to get there early, when the zoo opens at 8 a.m. Crowds from cruise ship tours don't arrive until about 9:30 a.m. or 10 a.m.
Heading to Belize City? For the best planning advice and more, check out our online travel guide to Belize City.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $1550 -- Luxe Israel: 7-Night Tour Package w/5-Star HotelsAmerica Israel Travel
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno
- $79 & up -- New Hampshire Hotel Deals, up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $799 -- Colombia: Bogota & Cartagena Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $89 -- D.C.-Area Hotel thru Summer w/Breakfast & Wi-FiSheraton College Park North
- $899 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 Islands w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line