Fodor's Exclusive: Free Spa Treatments at Newly Redone Caribbean Resort
Want to escape to a resort in Jamaica's Blue Mountains that includes complimentary spa treatments—plus other perks?
We thought so. That's why we've zeroed in on this incredible Caribbean deal, just for Fodor's readers. But better book fast, because the offer ends on March 30, 2012.
The Deal: Jamaica's storied Strawberry Hill, one of Chris Blackwell's Island Outpost properties, just refreshed its 12 Georgian-style cottages. Rooms feature restored antiques and hand-carved fretwork, fresh linens and decor. Knock-out Blue Mountain views from the lot of hilltop abodes, the infinity pool, and cozy bar are as impressive as ever, as is the Ayurvedic spa, while organic fare (sourced from Strawberry Hill’s own gardens and Blackwell’s personal farm) is showcased via a new menu cooked up on the main lawn’s new stone grill. Fodorites are privy to some sweet booking perks this winter: two complimentary 60-minute stress-relieving spa treatments, a bag of organic Strawberry Hill coffee, and an Island Outpost World Music compilation CD mixed by renowned DJs.
Good to Know: The hotel will arrange private excursions for beach and snorkeling trips and guided hikes along Blue Mountain trails.
The Details: Rates start from $355/night, include spa treatments and goodies for Fodor’s readers, and are valid between now and March 30, 2012.
Book It: Call Island Outpost at 800/688-7678 and reference Fodor's.
Heading to Jamaica? Get the best planning advice and more with our online Jamaica Travel Guide.
Photo credit: Strawberry Hill, Cool Super Geek / flickr
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $149 -- Atlanta 4-Star Midtown Hotel w/Parking & Wi-FiRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- $394 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $474 -- Celebrity 4-Night Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $644 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com