All-Inclusive Caribbean Deals From $329 a Night
Warm breezes, crashing surf, tasty rum drinks—it's hard not to love the island lifestyle. Why not treat yourself to a post-holiday pick-me-up this year and book a Caribbean getaway? These top packages make it easy to embrace the beach life in 2012. But you've got to book soon—these deals won't last.
Early-Booking Savings of 25% in Punta Cana
The Deal: With a variety of suites and two-bedroom family friendly accommodations, the beachfront Barceló Bávaro Palace Deluxe is considered the crown jewel of Punta Cana's all-inclusive Barceló Bávaro Beach Resort. This new, 1,366-room property offers guests high-end restaurants, more than a dozen bars, a deluxe shopping center, and more. Through the resort's ongoing early-booking promotion, reservations made 120 days in advance or more receive a significant discount.
Good to Know: Travel must be booked by May 1, 2012, and completed by October 31, 2012. Note that there is limited availability.
The Details: Family Deluxe rooms start at $354, a savings of nearly 25% off rack rates that usually hover around $460. The resort also has smaller junior suites for $314, which is 25% less than the usual rate of $405.
Book It: Visit Barceló Bávaro Palace Deluxe.
Kick Back for 40% Off at St. Thomas Waterfront Resort
The Deal: Overlooking the white sand and azure waters of Smith Bay on St. Thomas, Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is the only all-inclusive in town—plus it has a 10,000-square-foot spa, six restaurants to choose from, and activities such as miniature golf and nighttime tennis. The "Island Winter Escape" deal includes a $100 spa credit and a 10% discount on water sports and catamaran sailings around the island's lush East End.
Good to Know: Travel must be booked by December 21, 2011, and completed by December 20, 2012. Also, the spa credit and water sports discount are only available on stays of six nights or longer.
The Details: Inquire about rack rates for this time period and reservations specialists will tell you prices start at $703 per night. Through this package, however, rates begin at $483, a savings of more than 40%.
Book It: Visit Sugar Bay Resort & Spa.
Save 30% at Frigate Bay Getaway in St. Kitts
The Deal: The St. Kitts Marriott Resort & the Royal Beach Casino is one of the biggest resorts in Frigate Bay—a reality that means it rarely feels crowded. In addition to the casino, there are eight restaurants, a spa, and the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. New for 2012, the "Escape!" package features accommodations and three meals daily for two people. The deal also boasts a choice of two free rounds of golf, two spa treatments or casino credits valued at around $200, as well as optional discounts of 20% on golf merchandise and additional spa treatments.
Good to Know: Travel must be completed by August 31, 2012. A three-night stay is required; children ages 13-17 are an additional $75 per night.
The Details: Sure, the starting package rate of $329 exceeds the standard rack rate of $259. But when you add in meals, as well as the golf and spa treatments or casino credits, the total savings can eclipse 30%.
Book It: Visit St. Kitts Marriott Resort & the Royal Beach Casino; book with code P50.
Thinking of a Trip to the Caribbean?
Photo: courtesy BarcelÃ³ BÃ¡varo Beach Resort
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $152 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $809 & up -- Costa Rica: Riu Getaway w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Resort with Waterpark, Save 20%SeaCrest Oceanfront Resort
- $669 & up -- Sheraton Kona 3-Nt Escapes w/Air & CarPleasant Holidays