All-Inclusive Caribbean Deals From $329 a Night
Warm breezes, crashing surf, tasty rum drinks—it's hard not to love the island lifestyle. Why not treat yourself to a post-holiday pick-me-up this year and book a Caribbean getaway? These top packages make it easy to embrace the beach life in 2012. But you've got to book soon—these deals won't last.
Early-Booking Savings of 25% in Punta Cana
The Deal: With a variety of suites and two-bedroom family friendly accommodations, the beachfront Barceló Bávaro Palace Deluxe is considered the crown jewel of Punta Cana's all-inclusive Barceló Bávaro Beach Resort. This new, 1,366-room property offers guests high-end restaurants, more than a dozen bars, a deluxe shopping center, and more. Through the resort's ongoing early-booking promotion, reservations made 120 days in advance or more receive a significant discount.
Good to Know: Travel must be booked by May 1, 2012, and completed by October 31, 2012. Note that there is limited availability.
The Details: Family Deluxe rooms start at $354, a savings of nearly 25% off rack rates that usually hover around $460. The resort also has smaller junior suites for $314, which is 25% less than the usual rate of $405.
Book It: Visit Barceló Bávaro Palace Deluxe.
Kick Back for 40% Off at St. Thomas Waterfront Resort
The Deal: Overlooking the white sand and azure waters of Smith Bay on St. Thomas, Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is the only all-inclusive in town—plus it has a 10,000-square-foot spa, six restaurants to choose from, and activities such as miniature golf and nighttime tennis. The "Island Winter Escape" deal includes a $100 spa credit and a 10% discount on water sports and catamaran sailings around the island's lush East End.
Good to Know: Travel must be booked by December 21, 2011, and completed by December 20, 2012. Also, the spa credit and water sports discount are only available on stays of six nights or longer.
The Details: Inquire about rack rates for this time period and reservations specialists will tell you prices start at $703 per night. Through this package, however, rates begin at $483, a savings of more than 40%.
Book It: Visit Sugar Bay Resort & Spa.
Save 30% at Frigate Bay Getaway in St. Kitts
The Deal: The St. Kitts Marriott Resort & the Royal Beach Casino is one of the biggest resorts in Frigate Bay—a reality that means it rarely feels crowded. In addition to the casino, there are eight restaurants, a spa, and the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. New for 2012, the "Escape!" package features accommodations and three meals daily for two people. The deal also boasts a choice of two free rounds of golf, two spa treatments or casino credits valued at around $200, as well as optional discounts of 20% on golf merchandise and additional spa treatments.
Good to Know: Travel must be completed by August 31, 2012. A three-night stay is required; children ages 13-17 are an additional $75 per night.
The Details: Sure, the starting package rate of $329 exceeds the standard rack rate of $259. But when you add in meals, as well as the golf and spa treatments or casino credits, the total savings can eclipse 30%.
Book It: Visit St. Kitts Marriott Resort & the Royal Beach Casino; book with code P50.
Thinking of a Trip to the Caribbean?
Photo: courtesy BarcelÃ³ BÃ¡varo Beach Resort
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1275 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $1599 -- Peru & Machu Picchu 7-Night Trip w/Air, Save $580IB Travelin
- $142-$152 -- Santiago Chile Hotel incl. Breakfast & Wi-FiHyatt Place Santiago/Vitacura
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise on Holland AmericaAmerican Express Travel