Plan on calling ahead for a tour at this famous library in Boston
At the Boston Athenaeum, a public library that's also one of the city's cultural institutions, only eight people can fit in the tiny elevator to the fifth floor, so call at least 24 hours in advance to reserve your spot on the tour. Heading to Boston soon? Get up-to-the-minute recommendations, planning information, and more with our online Boston Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $135-$150 -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
* Some taxes, fees additional