Don't forget this tip for reserving a car in Puerto Rico
If you plan to rent a car on Vieques or Culebra, make sure you reserve it in advance, especially when visiting during high season. The rental agencies have a limited number of vehicles, and when they are gone, you're out of luck. Headed to Puerto Rico? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Puerto Rico Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $99* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America
- $129 -- Weekends at 4-Star Atlanta Hotel incl. $50 in ExtrasW Atlanta Downtown
- $799 -- Colombia: Bogota & Cartagena Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $135 -- Weekends at Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $1620 -- Land Only Trip from Limerick to Belfast, Reg. $1799Tourism Ireland
- $1599* & up -- Business Class Flights to Brazil (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
* Some taxes, fees additional