Learn how to check your fortune at Man Mo Temple
To check your fortune at the Man Mo Temple in Hong Kong, stand in front of the altar, ask a question, select a small bamboo cylinder, and shake it until a stick falls out. The number on the stick corresponds to a written fortune. Then go next door, where an English-speaking fortune-teller can tell you what it means for HK$20. Headed to Hong Kong? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Hong Kong Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $67-$69 -- Orlando Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Kids Eat Free, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $849 & up -- Hawaii: 11-Night Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Line
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $84-$92 -- Brand New: Panama City Downtown Hotel, Save 45%Hyatt Place Panama City/Downtown
- $459 & up -- 7-Night Canada & New England Cruise on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional