Learn how to check your fortune at Man Mo Temple
To check your fortune at the Man Mo Temple in Hong Kong, stand in front of the altar, ask a question, select a small bamboo cylinder, and shake it until a stick falls out. The number on the stick corresponds to a written fortune. Then go next door, where an English-speaking fortune-teller can tell you what it means for HK$20. Headed to Hong Kong? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Hong Kong Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1199 -- Alaska 2015 Cruises w/Balcony, All Drinks & MoreCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $105-$115 -- Costa Rica All-Inclusive Beach Hotel, Save 25%Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- $1199 -- 14-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $101 & up -- Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Beach Resort, 50% OffHotel Riu Palace Pacifico
- $134-$151 -- Cabo All-Inclusive Beach Resort, Save 50%Riu Santa Fe
- $75 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into 2015, O/WVirgin America
* Some taxes, fees additional