Learn how to check your fortune at Man Mo Temple
To check your fortune at the Man Mo Temple in Hong Kong, stand in front of the altar, ask a question, select a small bamboo cylinder, and shake it until a stick falls out. The number on the stick corresponds to a written fortune. Then go next door, where an English-speaking fortune-teller can tell you what it means for HK$20. Headed to Hong Kong? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Hong Kong Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $110 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 55% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $195 & up -- NYC: Weekends at 4-Star Downtown HotelSheraton New York Tribeca
- $54 & up -- Orlando Hotel Sale through Summer, Half OffBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional