Discover a tip for finding your way in the Windy City
You can't visit Chicago and not bike, run, or walk along its spectacular lakefront. Addresses on the path are painted on the pavement—"500S" for 500 South—so you can keep tabs on where you are. Headed to Chicago? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2009 -- Sydney & Brisbane 6-Night Vacation w/Air, $325 OffDelta Vacations
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
- $1140 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $212 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $127-$144 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
* Some taxes, fees additional