Discover a tip for finding your way in the Windy City
You can't visit Chicago and not bike, run, or walk along its spectacular lakefront. Addresses on the path are painted on the pavement—"500S" for 500 South—so you can keep tabs on where you are. Headed to Chicago? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- $1447 & up -- London 4-Nt. Vacation w/Tour, Breakfasts & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $135-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $183 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $2722 & up -- Rome & Florence Cooking Escape w/Tours & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $119-$129 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
* Some taxes, fees additional