Discover a tip for finding your way in the Windy City
You can't visit Chicago and not bike, run, or walk along its spectacular lakefront. Addresses on the path are painted on the pavement—"500S" for 500 South—so you can keep tabs on where you are. Headed to Chicago? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $905 & up -- 6-Nt. Rome & Athens Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $162 -- SoCal: 4-Star Resort near Legoland, 30% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $74 & up -- New Orleans Hotel w/Breakfast & Credit, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $72 & up -- OR: Portland Hotels on Sale Through SpringFeatured Destination: Portland
- $1479 & up -- Ixtapa All-Incl. 7-Nt. Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional