Don't miss this must-do Costa Rican experience
In Costa Rica's Northern Plains, book horseback trips in the morning during rainy season (July–December). Rains usually begin around 2 pm. Headed to Costa Rica? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Costa Rica guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $125 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $139 -- Boston: Holidays at 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $99-$109 -- Downtown Memphis Hotel on Weekdays, 35% OffSheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $739 & up -- Ends 9/24: Caribbean Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $99 & up -- Colorado: West Denver Hotel, 30% OffSheraton Denver West Hotel
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional