Learn how to beat the traffic when heading to Colonial Williamsburg
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
If you are traveling to Williamsburg from the DC area, the vast majority of the traffic congestion is between Springfield and Fredericksburg on I-95. Switching to Rt 17 at Fburg won't save you any time unless there is an accident on 95 or I-64.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $168 & up -- USVI: Winter Resort Sale incl. Flight CreditsBookIt.com
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism