Learn how to beat the traffic when heading to Colonial Williamsburg
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
If you are traveling to Williamsburg from the DC area, the vast majority of the traffic congestion is between Springfield and Fredericksburg on I-95. Switching to Rt 17 at Fburg won't save you any time unless there is an accident on 95 or I-64.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best Doughnut Shops in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods