Learn how to beat the traffic when heading to Colonial Williamsburg
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
If you are traveling to Williamsburg from the DC area, the vast majority of the traffic congestion is between Springfield and Fredericksburg on I-95. Switching to Rt 17 at Fburg won't save you any time unless there is an accident on 95 or I-64.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- $1045 & up -- Maui: 5-Nt. Beach Vacation w/Air & HotelApple Vacations
- $1335 & up -- 6-Nt. Paris & Barcelona Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $5999 -- Australia Outback & Sydney Trip w/Air & TrainAspire Down Under
- $579 & up -- Upscale Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Escape w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $79 & up -- Waterville Valley, N.H. Hotel Sale up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $149 -- NY: Long Island Sound Escape w/Cocktails, Save 40%Danfords Hotel & Marina