Explore Paris like a local with this tip
Paris is definitely a walking city—take the opportunity to learn the word flâneur (one who strolls)—but when your feet get tired, take the métro or bus instead of a taxi. Headed to Paris? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I always felt so-so about Paris - charging from one sight to the other, until I 'got lost' one day, walked for hours and fell in love with the city!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015