Explore Paris like a local with this tip
Paris is definitely a walking city—take the opportunity to learn the word flâneur (one who strolls)—but when your feet get tired, take the métro or bus instead of a taxi. Headed to Paris? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I always felt so-so about Paris - charging from one sight to the other, until I 'got lost' one day, walked for hours and fell in love with the city!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $111-$159 -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $188-$229 -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $169-$199 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort in Spring, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $249-$299-- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $679 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/CreditPriceline Cruises
* Some taxes, fees additional