Hot Hawaii Deals from $216 a Night
If winter's chill already has you craving white sand, tropical cocktails, and stunning sunsets, we can help. As winter descends on the mainland, Fodor's is turning its sights to warm-weather escapes, delivering dazzling weekly deals.
Save 33% at Maui’s Travaasa HanaThe Deal: Formerly known as the Hotel Hana-Maui, the Travaasa Hana, on the Maui's East Side, is celebrating its new brand with a package dubbed "Fall in Love with Hana." The deal includes three nights in one of the property’s 47 Sea Ranch Cottages, as well as full American breakfast daily and access to cultural activities such as hula-dancing and throw-netting for fish in Hana Bay. Travel must be completed by December 15. Need to Know: Rate is not available for garden suites and condos. The Details: At $216 per person per night, the deal works out to $1,296. That’s 33 percent off the standard rate of $1,950 for the same accommodations and the same length of stay. Book It: Call 855/868-7282 or visit Travaasa Hana.
Save 25% on luxury at Oahu’s HalekulaniThe Deal: The "For You Everything" package at Halekulani, on Oahu, includes a complimentary fourth night, which means an extra day to watch the sunset from your room’s spacious lanai. Other benefits include twice-daily maid service, free Internet and complimentary admission to cultural attractions such as Iolani Palace, Bishop Museum, and the Honolulu Academy of Arts. As an added bonus, this deal is available for high season travel through March 31. Need to Know: Package is subject to availability; extra nights start at $500 apiece. The Details: The rate for partial ocean-view rooms is $1,500 total; when you consider these same rooms go for anywhere from $500 to $545 per night, you’re saving more than 25 percent, as well as admission fees at the local attractions. Book It: Visit Halekulani.
Kauai’s Hanalei Colony Resort for 17% lessThe Deal: Visitors normally pay top dollar for the seclusion and quietude (and lack of modern conveniences such as televisions) that come standard at the beachfront Hanalei Colony Resort on Kauai’s North Shore. But you can save big with the "Rainbow of Savings" package, which includes 20% off room rates, 15% off food at the locals-favorite Mediterranean Gourmet restaurant, and 10% off treatments at the on-site Hanalei Day Spa. This package is good into the high season; travel must be completed by February 29. Need to Know: Two-night minimum stay is required. The Details: When you figure that room rates start at $220 per night, the average dinner runs $125 and an hour-long massage is $95, the package saves visitors at least 17.6%. Book It: Call 800/628-3004 or visit Hanalei Colony Resort.
Planning a Hawaii vacation?Check out our up-to-the-minute Hawaii travel guides for Maui, Oahu, and Kauai, packed with reviews and recommendations for hotels, restaurants, and things to do. Photo credit: Halekulani, Oahu, Hawaii.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $139 -- 4-Star Hotel at Boston Logan Int'l Airport, Save 30%Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $849 -- Balcony: 7 Nights on World's Largest Ship w/TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
* Some taxes, fees additional