Top Caribbean All-Inclusive Deals
As winter temperatures on the mainland drop, there’s no better time to hit the Caribbean islands for a quick dose of warm sun and cool tropical cocktails. We scoured the web and manned the phones to capture a few of the best deals. Book soon—like piña coladas, they’re sure to go fast.
Ritz-Carlton Jamaica's New Escape to Luxury All-Inclusive Package
The Deal: The upscale Ritz-Carlton chain has toyed with the all-inclusive formula for years, and is beta-testing the concept with an Escape to Luxury offer at the Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort in Rose Hall, Jamaica. Though the package doesn’t include airfare, it does include three meals daily at its casual restaurants, select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and a 5th-night free. Travel must be completed before December 22.
Need to Know: Surcharges can add up; for instance, dinner at the resort's more formal White Witch restaurant costs $25 extra per person.
The Details: The 4-night all-inclusive package starts at $1,756, or $439 a night for two, which works out to an excellent $220 per person, per night. Regular room rates—without any extras—start at $299 a night for double occupancy, so when you add in the extra night, you're getting most of your meals and drinks for free.
Book It: Visit Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort.
Save 42% on Aruba Golf Vacation (Kids Stay Free)
The Deal: The all-inclusive program at the all-suite Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort in Aruba means that this 3-night-minimum package covers food at 10 different restaurants, cocktails, non-motorized water sports, golf, and the on-site Kids Club. The package also includes transportation to the Alhambra Casino up the beach, access to the island’s only rock-climbing wall, and select excursions.
Need to Know: Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
The Details: Prices start at $526 per night, or $1,578 for three nights. The trip would cost at least $2,250 to purchase items à la carte—a 42% savings.
Book It: Visit Divi Resorts.
Airfare and 3-Night Hotel for 40% off in Punta Cana
The Deal: The white-sand beaches of the Dominican Republic's popular Punta Cana are closer than ever with this 3-night package to the Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro. The deal includes airfare, all food and drinks at nine restaurants, and windsurfing or sailing classes, among the many on-water activities. Upgrade to a junior-suite Club Hacienda room for $200 more per night. Book by midnight on November 24.
Need to Know: Deal includes flights out of five Midwest cities; other gateways are more expensive.
The Details: Prices start at $1,398 for two, which works out to $233 per person, per night. That's a savings of more than 40% off normal rates.
Book It: Visit Apple Vacations.
Planning a trip to the Caribbean?
For up-to-the-minute planning information and recommendations, check out our online Caribbean Travel Guide.
Photo credit: Courtesy of Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort / Paul Barton
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I would like to email Mr. Villano. How may I be in contact with him?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1299 -- Ireland: 6-Night Trip w/B&Bs & 5-Star CastleGreat Value Vacations
- $75 & up -- Ocean View Room at Myrtle Beach Resort, 30% OffThe Caribbean Resort & Villas
- $1289 & up -- Honolulu: 4.5-Star Waikiki 5-Nt. Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $609 & up -- Hawaii 3-Night Vacations w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $43 -- CA: Six Flags Magic Mountain Day Pass, Reg. $68Visit Santa Clarita
- $599 & up -- 5-Nt. Riviera Maya Vacation w/Air, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com