Find out the best time to visit one of Chicago's busiest stores.
If you're planning to visit the ultra-popular American Girl Place in downtown Chicago, brace yourself for long lines just to get into the store during high shopping seasons. The best time to go is on a weekday first thing in the morning. Headed to Chicago? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $69 & up -- Orlando Resort Sale through Summer, Save 50%Visit Orlando
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $69 & up -- Orlando Hotel Sale through Summer, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $5795* & up -- Business Class Flights for 2 on Luxe AirlineQatar Airways
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
* Some taxes, fees additional