Find out the best time to visit one of Chicago's busiest stores.
If you're planning to visit the ultra-popular American Girl Place in downtown Chicago, brace yourself for long lines just to get into the store during high shopping seasons. The best time to go is on a weekday first thing in the morning. Headed to Chicago? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $139 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $724* & up -- Global Fare Sale on Award-Winning Airline, R/TTurkish Airlines
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel
* Some taxes, fees additional