Art buffs—don't miss this museum in Amsterdam
If you want another dose of art before you leave Amsterdam, don't miss the chance to visit the mini Rijksmuseum Museum at Schiphol Airport before you fly home. There, you can find a sampling of the famous masterpieces from the Netherlands that you'd see at its main location in the city. Headed to Amsterdam? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Amsterdam Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $115 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $197 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $129-$169 -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $702* & up -- Flights to China (Roundtrip, including Tax)China National Tourism Office
* Some taxes, fees additional