Art buffs—don't miss this museum in Amsterdam
If you want another dose of art before you leave Amsterdam, don't miss the chance to visit the mini Rijksmuseum Museum at Schiphol Airport before you fly home. There, you can find a sampling of the famous masterpieces from the Netherlands that you'd see at its main location in the city. Headed to Amsterdam? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Amsterdam Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $249 & up -- Ends 10/14: Caribbean Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119-$129 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $115 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $999 & up -- Ends 10/14: Hawaii Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional