Art buffs—don't miss this museum in Amsterdam
If you want another dose of art before you leave Amsterdam, don't miss the chance to visit the mini Rijksmuseum Museum at Schiphol Airport before you fly home. There, you can find a sampling of the famous masterpieces from the Netherlands that you'd see at its main location in the city. Headed to Amsterdam? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Amsterdam Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- $79 & up -- New Hampshire Hotel Deals, up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $79 & up -- Waterville Valley, N.H. Hotel Sale up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $4099 -- Australia: Uluru, Darwin & Thala Beach Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $59 -- WY: Jackson Hole Hotel w/Parking & Wi-Fi, 35% OffJackson Hole Lodge
- $55 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanview Suite, Save 35%Hotel Blue
- $3525 -- Kenya Land-Only Safari incl. Masai MaraAfrican Travel, Inc.
* Some taxes, fees additional