Art buffs—don't miss this museum in Amsterdam
If you want another dose of art before you leave Amsterdam, don't miss the chance to visit the mini Rijksmuseum Museum at Schiphol Airport before you fly home. There, you can find a sampling of the famous masterpieces from the Netherlands that you'd see at its main location in the city. Headed to Amsterdam? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Amsterdam Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $116-$132 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $3599 -- 11-Nt. Upscale Canada & New England Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $89-$99 -- Chicago: Wrigleyville Hotel into Cubs SeasonBest Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $2299 & up -- Exotic Borneo & Bangkok Trip w/AirFriendly Planet Travel
- $58 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
* Some taxes, fees additional