Learn the best way to get to the European ruins in Beijing
It's a long trek to Beijing's European ruins from the main gate. Electric carts buzz around the park; hop on one heading to Changchunyuan if you feel tired. Tickets are Y5. Headed to Beijing? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Beijing Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $108-$135 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 35% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $3199 -- 10-Night Luxury Alaska Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/2-for-1 BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $499 -- 7-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $1175 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $999 & up -- Riviera Nayarit: All-Suite, 4-Star Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
* Some taxes, fees additional