Learn the best way to get to the European ruins in Beijing
It's a long trek to Beijing's European ruins from the main gate. Electric carts buzz around the park; hop on one heading to Changchunyuan if you feel tired. Tickets are Y5. Headed to Beijing? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Beijing Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $191 & up -- LA: Hotel Near Universal Studios, 35% OffSheraton Universal Hotel
- $846* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $145* & up -- Flights to Portland, Ore., into Spring (R/T)Travel Portland
- $165 & up -- Vancouver Westin 4-Star Hotel w/$1 ParkingThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $52 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
* Some taxes, fees additional