New Kimpton Hotel in South Beach
Those looking for swanky South Beach accommodations without a hefty price tag attached are about to get it with the coming of Kimpton's new property debuting next month.
Spanning 200 feet of oceanfront real estate in the heart of the Art Deco District, the Surfcomber Miami, opening on December 1, has rates that start as low as $149 a night. And for the atmosphere and extras at the 186-room hotel—including rooms outfitted with ultra-luxe Frette linens and bath products from Etro—it's a fantastic deal.
After an afternoon sipping cocktails on the expansive deck under a private cabana, guests can grab dinner at one of the hotel's most intriguing features: a restaurant with cuisine inspired by Southeast Asian street food.
Other details add to the fun and relaxed vibe, such as mini bars stocked with organic treats, yoga bags filled with accessories, and a menu of travel essentials to choose from. Canines-in-tow can also get a taste of the good life, with a bowl and bed provided upon check-in. And for the solo vacationer craving some company, a goldfish can be brought to your room and will be cared for by the hotel staff.
Heading to Florida on your next vacation? Get the best planning tips and more with our Florida Travel Guide.
Photo credit: courtesy of Kimpton Hotels
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Where to Eat in San Antonio, Texas
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
- 8 Reasons to Visit Philadelphia for the Holidays
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways