This Week's Top Hotel News
Luxe Boutique Hotel Opens in BrooklynHotel Williamsburg—Brooklyn's long-awaited luxury boutique hotel—made its stylish debut this week. With 64 rooms, a rooftop lounge, a swanky sunken dining room in the lobby, an outdoor pool, and more, it's likely to become one of the neighborhood's most glamorous gathering spots. Read the full story here.
New Hyatt to Open in Waikiki BeachHawaii vacationers will soon have another hotel to choose from in Waikiki Beach as a new Hyatt is due to start welcoming guests in December. The Pali Tower at Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach will have 191 rooms, plus a pool deck with a fire pit and its very own bakery café. Read the full story here.
Algonquin Hotel Closing for RenovationThe New York hotel best known for its history as the haunt of famous writers in the 1920s will close for three months beginning on the first of the year. Plans include giving the entire interior of the landmark building an overhaul. Read the full story here.
New Property for Viceroy in Abu DhabiThe Viceroy Hotel Group has just announced the addition of a property in Abu Dhabi to its family of luxury hotels worldwide. The newly-acquired hotel has been renamed the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, with 499 guest rooms, two rooftop pools, and eight restaurants. Read the full story here. Photo credit: courtesy Hotel Williamsburg
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- Up to 10% Off -- Europe Car Rentals through SummerEnterprise
- $1019 & up -- Iberostar: Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $250-$285 -- Waikiki 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 30%Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
- $129 & up -- Palm Springs Esmeralda 4-Star Resort, Save 35%Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- $69 & up -- Las Vegas Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $579 & up -- 10-Night Cruise to Italy, Greece & TurkeyNorwegian Cruise Line