New Hyatt to Open in Waikiki Beach
Hawaii vacationers will soon have another hotel to choose from in Waikiki Beach, as a new Hyatt is due to start welcoming guests in December.
The Pali Tower at Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, located at 175 Paoakalani Avenue, will have balconies in all of its 191 rooms, plus free WiFi, 42-inch HDTVs, and eight-foot sectional sofas. Other features include an open-air lobby, a pool deck with a fire pit, a café with coffee and baked goods, and a convenience store for quick to-go items.
Come spring 2012, a second hotel will be added to the property. The Diamond Tower at Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, which will be adjacent to the Pali Tower, will have 235 rooms.
Heading to Hawaii soon? Get the best planning advice for your trip with our Hawaii Travel Guide.
Photo credit: courtesy of Hyatt
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- America's Best Wine Bars
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways