Learn the best way to get to the Big Bell Temple in Beijing
If visiting the Big Bell Temple in Beijing, China, you can ride the subway to get there. Transfer from Dongzhimen on Line 2 to the above ground Line 13, and go one stop north to Dazhong Si station. Heading to Beijing soon? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Beijing Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $1099 & up -- Cozumel: Weeklong All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $169-$239 -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 45%Sheraton Nashville Downtown
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional