Learn the best way to get to the Big Bell Temple in Beijing
If visiting the Big Bell Temple in Beijing, China, you can ride the subway to get there. Transfer from Dongzhimen on Line 2 to the above ground Line 13, and go one stop north to Dazhong Si station. Heading to Beijing soon? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Beijing Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $199 & up -- Bahamas: Weekend Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $79 -- Orlando Resort near Universal incl. Weekends, 40% OffWyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
- $846* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $935 & up -- Hawaii: 4-Star Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional