Learn the best way to get to the Big Bell Temple in Beijing
If visiting the Big Bell Temple in Beijing, China, you can ride the subway to get there. Transfer from Dongzhimen on Line 2 to the above ground Line 13, and go one stop north to Dazhong Si station. Heading to Beijing soon? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Beijing Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional