Learn the best way to get to the Big Bell Temple in Beijing
If visiting the Big Bell Temple in Beijing, China, you can ride the subway to get there. Transfer from Dongzhimen on Line 2 to the above ground Line 13, and go one stop north to Dazhong Si station. Heading to Beijing soon? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Beijing Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- $899 -- Oceanview: Bermuda 7-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $145* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $679* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
* Some taxes, fees additional