Learn the tricks to navigating parking to the US Naval Academy
At the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, park on the street or in the public parking lot and walk through Gate 1 or 3—on foot is the only way you can enter unless youâ€™re driving a car used for official Department of Defense business. Heading to Maryland soon? Get the best planning information for your trip with our Maryland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $899 -- Oceanview: Bermuda 7-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $629 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
* Some taxes, fees additional