Get a super authentic experience at San Francisco's Asian Museum of Art
If you'd like to attend one of the occasional tea ceremonies and tastings at the Japanese Teahouse at the Asian Museum of Art in San Francisco, call ahead, since preregistration is required. Heading to San Francisco soon? Get the best planning information and more with our San Francisco Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $149 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
* Some taxes, fees additional