Thanksgiving Weekend Travel Deals
Golf and Spa GetawayGrove Park Inn Resort & Spa, North Carolina The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa in Ashville has two different options this year. The three-night "Thanksgiving Memories" package, which starts around $800 for two, includes breakfasts and a Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings. The "Cornucopia of Plenty" package adds a fourth night; prices start around $1,100 per couple. Read our review.
Kid-Friendly Lakeside RetreatOtesaga Resort Hotel, New York Family-friendly activities characterize what's offered at the historic Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown. Clown performances, kids’ movies, cookie decorating, and hayrides are all part of the deal. Two-night weekend packages start at $595 per couple; add $130 for kids under 12 years old and $160 for teenagers. Read our review.
Early-Season Ski VacationSun Valley Lodge and Inn, Idaho Thanksgiving marks the official start to Sun Valley’s 76th season. Special rates for Nov. 24-27 start at $297 per person and include four nights at Sun Valley Lodge and Inn, a three-day lift ticket per person, and a special Thanksgiving buffet.
Pampered Oceanfront Escape Near LATerranea, California With the "Extended Holiday" package at Terranea in Rancho Palos Verdes, visitors can save up to 30 percent on stays of three nights or more in two-, three- or four-bedroom casitas and villas equipped with kitchens and fireplaces. The deal brings the starting rate to about $425 per night. Read our review.
Three-Day Appalachian Hiking TripHighland Center Lodge, New Hampshire The Appalachian Mountain Club’s Highland Center Lodge at Crawford Notch offers three-night packages for Thanksgiving weekend with plenty of extras. The deal includes lodging, lectures on Native-American history, guided hikes, and a Thanksgiving buffet. Rates start at $222 for non-AMC members. Heading to one of these destinations soon? Get the best planning information and more with our destination guides:
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
people came into being, like the original ugg snow boots, like a thick socks protection of people's feet from injury, although ugly, but very practical, with subsequent promotion, it also felt a kind of beauty that is ugly, and now, snow boots everywhere, in addition to excellent shellfish brand, there are mortels, uggmelbourne, yellow earth, and many other brands, with this baby, the winter will not be hateful, but lovely.http://www.sheepskin-ugg.co.uk
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $9 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $3999 -- 12-Night South America Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, $1000 OffOceania Cruises
- $499 & up -- Oceanview: 7 Nt. Cruise to the CaribbeanMSC Cruises
- $1129 & up -- 8-Nt. Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1899 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 8-Nt., 4-City Trip w/AirAer Lingus Vacation Store