Learn the best way to get into China's Temple of Heaven
If you're coming by taxi to the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, China, enter the park through the southern entrance (Tiantan Nanmen). This way you approach the beautiful Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests via the Danbi Bridge—the same route the emperor favored. Taking a trip to China soon? Get the best planing information and more with our China Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $59* & up -- Ends 10/26: Fare Sale to/from West Coast, O/WVirgin America
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $749 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. Beachfront Escape w/ExtrasApple Vacations
- $89* & up -- Ends 10/28: Winter Fare Sale to/from NYC, O/WVirgin America
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
* Some taxes, fees additional