Learn the best way to get into China's Temple of Heaven
If you're coming by taxi to the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, China, enter the park through the southern entrance (Tiantan Nanmen). This way you approach the beautiful Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests via the Danbi Bridge—the same route the emperor favored. Taking a trip to China soon? Get the best planing information and more with our China Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $849 & up -- Playa del Carmen 5-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $599 & up -- Bermuda: Weeklong Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $849 & up -- Hawaii: 11-Night Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Line
- $1479 & up -- Ixtapa All-Incl. 7-Nt. Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
- $679 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
* Some taxes, fees additional