Mad for Mexico: Top Deals
If you’re looking for a travel deal, turn your sights to Mexico. While most of the country’s major tourist areas are safe, crime concerns have kept many travelers from heading south this year. The impact: excellent deals, especially between now and the new year. From cruises to beachfront resorts, we’ve gathered the best of the best. As they say down south, Buen viaje!
Hacienda Beach Club & Residences, Cabo San Lucas
There are no rules against celebrating Thanksgiving on foreign land. With this in mind, Hacienda Beach Club & Residences on Medano Beach has a package to make U.S. travelers feel right at home. The deal, available Nov. 19-26, includes Thanksgiving dinner at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, a 50-minute massage, and free yoga and pilates classes. Rates start at $520 per night.
Crystal Symphony cruise, Mexican Riviera
We love Cruise Brothers for deals on cruises, and the site’s latest offering enables travelers to save $2,000 on a 7-night cruise aboard the Crystal Symphony to the Mexican Riviera. Sailing round-trip from Los Angeles, the cruise departs Nov. 18, and all bookings must be made by Oct. 31. Itinerary includes three ports of call and three days at sea; prices start at $2,560 per person.
Fairmont Acapulco Princess, Acapulco
Christmas Eve could be free this year at the Fairmont Acapulco Princess. Through a deal unveiled earlier this month, guests staying a minimum of two nights receive a third night free, as well as 20 percent discounts at the spa, golf course, kids’ club, and on all food and beverages. Pricing is valid for stays Dec. 18-25; reservations must be made before Nov. 20.
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta
The Sand Dollars package at the 443-room CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa includes a fifth night free, daily complimentary breakfast for two, and discounted rates starting at $129 per night. The offer is available now through Nov. 30, and is based on availability.
Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas cruise, Yucatan Peninsula
Cozumel is a key stop for 7-night Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas cruises that sail round-trip from New Orleans. A new offer from Cruises-N-More includes $60 daily credit for inside cabins and a $115 daily credit for those with balconies. Prices start at $449, and are valid only for voyages leaving Dec. 10, and Jan. 7, 2012. Book by Nov. 1.
Taking a vacation to Mexico? Get the best planning information your trip and more with our Mexico Travel Guide.
Photo credit: Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Adventure_Photo / iStockPhoto
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com