Plan the perfect day in the California Wine Country with this tip.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Benziger is one of my favorite wineries for a tour. Their vineyard tour is fabulous.
Wine tasting (especially in the Napa Valley) has gotten more expensive over the years. Tip: Do a web search for free wine tasting coupons to find coupons you can print at home for complimentary tastings or 2 for 1 specials.
I heartily endorse this suggestion! This is a biodynamic winery and for those interested in sustainability, it is a must see. It is also a very lovely place with welcoming people, and an exceptional wine tasting room.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2014
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $429 & up -- Ends 11/21: Bahamas Cruise Sale w/$100 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $265 & up -- 4-Star Cancun Resort w/$50 Credit, Save 20%The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas, Cancun
- $289-$359 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $239 & up -- Ends 11/21: Norwegian Cruise Sale w/$100 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona