Plan the perfect day in the California Wine Country with this tip.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Benziger is one of my favorite wineries for a tour. Their vineyard tour is fabulous.
Wine tasting (especially in the Napa Valley) has gotten more expensive over the years. Tip: Do a web search for free wine tasting coupons to find coupons you can print at home for complimentary tastings or 2 for 1 specials.
I heartily endorse this suggestion! This is a biodynamic winery and for those interested in sustainability, it is a must see. It is also a very lovely place with welcoming people, and an exceptional wine tasting room.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $1056 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $1062 & up -- St. Thomas 5-Night Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $175 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $199 & up -- Ends 4/5: Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Drink PackageNorwegian Cruise Line
- $135 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain