Plan the perfect day in the California Wine Country with this tip.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Benziger is one of my favorite wineries for a tour. Their vineyard tour is fabulous.
Wine tasting (especially in the Napa Valley) has gotten more expensive over the years. Tip: Do a web search for free wine tasting coupons to find coupons you can print at home for complimentary tastings or 2 for 1 specials.
I heartily endorse this suggestion! This is a biodynamic winery and for those interested in sustainability, it is a must see. It is also a very lovely place with welcoming people, and an exceptional wine tasting room.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1537 & up -- Travel Deals from Virgin Australia, 45% OffVirgin Australia
- $125 -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
- $199 -- Hawaii: 4-Star Kauai Beachfront Resort, $110 OffKauai Marriott Resort
- $169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 25%Sheraton Dallas Hotel