Plan the perfect day in the California Wine Country with this tip.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Benziger is one of my favorite wineries for a tour. Their vineyard tour is fabulous.
Wine tasting (especially in the Napa Valley) has gotten more expensive over the years. Tip: Do a web search for free wine tasting coupons to find coupons you can print at home for complimentary tastings or 2 for 1 specials.
I heartily endorse this suggestion! This is a biodynamic winery and for those interested in sustainability, it is a must see. It is also a very lovely place with welcoming people, and an exceptional wine tasting room.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $127-$169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $109 & up -- Ends 10/24: Cruise Sale w/Up to $500 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $99 & up -- Virginia: Leaf-Peeping Hotel Deals , Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $149 & up -- SoCal: Carlsbad Resort near Legoland, 40% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations