Make the most of your trip to Great Falls Park with this tip
At Great Falls Park outside of Washington, D.C., staff members conduct park walks year-round; the visitor-center tour and guided park walks are included in the price of admission. Learn about other things to do at Great Falls Park.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Great Falls was the highlight of our recent trip to Maryland. It's a beautiful spot for a hike or picnic lunch. We watched Great Heron catching fish in the falls. Spectacular!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $1199 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
- $109 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $119-$139 -- Hilton Head 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 30% OffHilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa
- $649 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/CreditPriceline Cruises
* Some taxes, fees additional