Make the most of your trip to Great Falls Park with this tip
At Great Falls Park outside of Washington, D.C., staff members conduct park walks year-round; the visitor-center tour and guided park walks are included in the price of admission. Learn about other things to do at Great Falls Park.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Great Falls was the highlight of our recent trip to Maryland. It's a beautiful spot for a hike or picnic lunch. We watched Great Heron catching fish in the falls. Spectacular!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $104 & up -- Los Cabos: All-Incl. Beachfront 'Riu' ResortBookIt.com
- $1029 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $129 & up -- Suite: Luxe All-Incl. Puerto Rico Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $329 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
* Some taxes, fees additional