Get your beer fix quick at Munich's most popular tavern
At Nürnberger Bratwurst Glöckl am Dom in Munich, just inside the side door, there's a little window serving fresh Augustiner from a wooden barrel. You can stand there with some of the regulars or enjoy the small courtyard if the weather is nice. Read more about Nürnberger Bratwurst Glöckl am Dom.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $1039 & up -- Riviera Nayarit: All-Suite, 4-Star Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $84-$92 -- Brand New: Panama City Downtown Hotel, Save 45%Hyatt Place Panama City/Downtown
- $649 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $499 -- 7-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $39 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional