Get your beer fix quick at Munich's most popular tavern
At Nürnberger Bratwurst Glöckl am Dom in Munich, just inside the side door, there's a little window serving fresh Augustiner from a wooden barrel. You can stand there with some of the regulars or enjoy the small courtyard if the weather is nice. Read more about Nürnberger Bratwurst Glöckl am Dom.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $999 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $92 & up -- LA: Long Beach Hotel incl. Breakfast, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $869 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Trip w/Air, Kids Eat FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $772* & up -- Nationwide Winter Fares to Europe, RoundtripAir France
- $196 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Aruba Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional