Make the most of your time at DC's National Gallery of Art
There are many free docent-led tours every day, and a recorded tour of highlights is available for a $5 rental fee on the main floor adjacent to the rotunda. For a cheat-sheet tour, pick up the laminated "What to See in One Hour" (the same guide is available for the East Building and on the Web); it pinpoints 12 must-see masterworks. Learn more with our National Gallery of Art Review.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $168 & up -- USVI: Winter Resort Sale incl. Flight CreditsBookIt.com
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
* Some taxes, fees additional