Find out where you can tighten and tone during your next layover
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Thanks so much for the mention of our site at AirportGyms.com here on Fodors.. what an honor! As I type this I am in Barcelona Spain having just raced Duathlon World Championships yesterday & now reading my Fodors travel book.. ironic.
Anyway, for your readers our AirportGyms.com site is the only FREE & longest running site that collects & lists gyms in and near airports in the USA & Canada for active travelers. You can find maps, prices, amenities & more for our gym listing to help you get through that long layover, delay or cancelled flight.
Exercise On The Fly! And keep sending us your airport gyms listings as we count on our users to help us keep you informed.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $149* & up -- Ends 10/26: Mexico Fares into Winter, O/WVirgin America
- $93-$109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $99 & up -- Virginia: Leaf-Peeping Hotel Deals , Save 45%Virginia Tourism