Know where to look for unique wildlife when hiking in Costa Rica
The vibrantly colored red-eyed tree frog, like the white tent bat, sometimes rests on the underside of large jungle leaves; gently turn a few leaves over as you're hiking and take a peek. You might get lucky. Plan your trip with Fodor's Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1799 -- Sydney & Melbourne Vacation w/4-Star Air, $1050 OffQantas Vacations
- $127 & up -- SF: Fisherman's Wharf Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Reg. $195BookIt.com
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $99 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $659 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1899 -- Sydney & Brisbane Getaway w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional