Know where to look for unique wildlife when hiking in Costa Rica
The vibrantly colored red-eyed tree frog, like the white tent bat, sometimes rests on the underside of large jungle leaves; gently turn a few leaves over as you're hiking and take a peek. You might get lucky. Plan your trip with Fodor's Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation incl. AirApple Vacations
- $109 & up -- Ends 10/24: Cruise Sale w/Up to $500 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
* Some taxes, fees additional