Know where to look for unique wildlife when hiking in Costa Rica
The vibrantly colored red-eyed tree frog, like the white tent bat, sometimes rests on the underside of large jungle leaves; gently turn a few leaves over as you're hiking and take a peek. You might get lucky. Plan your trip with Fodor's Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1453* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $69 & up -- Orlando Resort Sale through Summer, Save 50%Visit Orlando
- $849 -- Balcony: 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruise w/Tips & DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1275 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
* Some taxes, fees additional