Know where to look for unique wildlife when hiking in Costa Rica
The vibrantly colored red-eyed tree frog, like the white tent bat, sometimes rests on the underside of large jungle leaves; gently turn a few leaves over as you're hiking and take a peek. You might get lucky. Plan your trip with Fodor's Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $119-$159 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 45% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $99-129 -- D.C.: Georgetown Hotel Over Holidays, Save 50%Washington Marriott Georgetown
- $702* & up -- Flights to China (Roundtrip, including Tax)China National Tourism Office
- $209 & up -- S.C.: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, 35% OffThe Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $97* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
* Some taxes, fees additional