Check your passport before traveling to South Africa
Certain countries, such as South Africa, won't let you enter with a passport that will expire less than 30 days after your planned departure from the country; also, you need two blank pages in your passport to enter South Africa. See our South Africa travel guide for more tips.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $309-$339 -- Suite at Waikiki Resort w/Beach Pkg., Save $200Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
- $69 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into Fall, O/WVirgin America
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Queensland Trip w/Barrier Reef TourTourism and Events Queensland
* Some taxes, fees additional