Check your passport before traveling to South Africa
Certain countries, such as South Africa, won't let you enter with a passport that will expire less than 30 days after your planned departure from the country; also, you need two blank pages in your passport to enter South Africa. See our South Africa travel guide for more tips.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $175 -- Miami: 4-Star South Beach Hotel, 40% OffNational Hotel
- $10.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $2405 -- Luxe Rhine River Cruise w/Drinks, Tips & ToursA-ROSA Cruises
- $224* & up -- Flights to Puerto Rico (Roundtrip)Puerto Rico Tourism Company
- $1799 & up -- Venice, Florence & Rome w/Air and RailFriendly Planet Travel
- $229 & up -- Oceanview: 4-Night Spring Baja Mexico CruiseCarnival Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional