Have a great snorkel experience in Corona del Mar, California
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach great for snorkelers and for beachcombers who prefer privacy. Corona del Mar State Beach review.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Where to Eat in Montreal Now
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $209 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1731 & up -- Edinburgh: Luxe Vacation w/Air & DiningGreat Value Vacations
- $155-$170 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 25%Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- $199 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $3799 & up -- Australia: Ayers Rock & Sydney Escape w/AirDown Under Endeavours
* Some taxes, fees additional