In Venice, don't take the free taxis to Murano island
A "free" taxi to Murano always comes with sales pressure. Take the vaporetto that's included in your transit pass, and if you prefer, a private guide who specializes in the subject but has no affinity to any specific furnace. Murano review.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $135 -- Seattle 4-Diamond Hotel incl. Valentine's DayThe Westin Seattle
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $1099 & up -- Jamaica: 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $985 & up -- Waikiki 4-Star, 5-Night Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $1899 -- Sydney & Brisbane Getaway w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional