Fake your best cosmopolitan attitude when trying to get a cab at Paris airports
People waiting for cabs often form a line but will jump at any available taxi; be firm and don't let people cut in front of you. Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $95-$115 -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $114 & up -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Beach Hotel w/ExtrasSheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- $115 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $990 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $104 & up -- Phoenix 4-Diamond Resort in Fall, 45% OffArizona Grand Resort
* Some taxes, fees additional