Get the perfect shot of Maine's Bass Harbor Head Light
The best place to take a picture of this small but beautiful lighthouse in Acadia National Park is from the rocks below—but watch your step; they can be slippery. Bass Harbor Head Light review.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $198 & up -- Aruba: 4-Star All-Incl. Sale w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $95* & up -- Fly to Salt Lake City in Fall & Winter (R/T)Ski City USA
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $168 & up -- USVI: Winter Resort Sale incl. Flight CreditsBookIt.com
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
* Some taxes, fees additional